- POPULAR MUSIC
- CLASSICAL MUSIC
- WORLD MUSIC
- AFRICAN ACTS
- THEMED ENTERTAINMENT
- NOVELTY ACTS
- DANCE ACTS
- KIDS ENTERTAINMENT
- BUDGET ENTERTAINMENT
Diversify Dance offers top choreography and dance entertainment for corporate events, year end functions, flash mobs, Awards Ceremonies, Sporting events, musicals, live shows, concerts, parties, music videos as well as TV productions and theatre productions.
Diversify Dance covers ALL styles of Dance from Cabaret, Hip Hip & break dancing to contemporary, Pantsula to Ballet, broadway and burlesque. Head choreographer Corinne de Beer has worked internationally and nationally on many large corporate and TV contracts such as South African Idols, So You Think You Can Dance, Total Mining Indaba, Nedbank Excellence Awards, Olay Product Launch, South African Player of the year Awards, MK Awards, Old Mutual, Bloomberg and more.
Using only the best talent South Africa has to offer, Diversify Dance ensures the client and their guests experience a worldclass performance. Fresh, vibrant and groundbreaking entertainment can be customised for practically any theme, or clients can choose from their off the shelf acts.
- South African Idols X 3 year contract
- So You Think You Can Dance SA
- MK Awards
- UK Events such as Nostravia Christmas Show London, BBC Blast London Big Dance Event Trafalgar Square, Zoe Boomer Fashion Label London, London Fashion week, Royal Albert Hall Hillsong Colour Conference London
- Many corporate events in South Africa, notably South African Rugby Player of the year Awards. Mnet Christmas production, Red Bull Beat Battle, Nissan vehicle Launch, Total Mining Indaba, Cape Argus Logo Reveal, Olay Beauty Product Launch, Bloomberg (Flashmob)
- Choreographed performances with top musical acts including Die Antwoord, Liquideep, Toya Delayze, Kurt Darren, Proverb, HHP, Sipho Hotstix Mambuzo, Jay, Lloyd Cele, Sindi Nene, Pixie Bennet Band, Emo Adams + SK, Elvis Blue.
- Commercials including Uniliver Surf Omo (Europe and South America), Wrigleys Airwaves (Europe), Jet Clothing Commercial, Migorodskaya Russian Water, Old Navy USA, Walgreens USA, Pick ‘ n Pay
STEP UP 3D ART GALLERY SCENE :
From LED Ballerina’s to hip hop dancers coming to life. This step up movie inspired scene is always a favourite. You can pick just the ballerinas, or the statues, or perhaps them all! Diversify Dance will recreate the choreography to suit your event.
1940’s GREAT GATSBY bang bang theme song:
With a fresh new modern feel to the 1940’s great gatsby theme, Diversify Dance provides a hip way to entertain your guests with choreography to this fun track whilst still sticking to the era, top hats and all!
Show me how you Burlesque:
With beautiful girls with fantastic dance skills, Diversify Dance can provide a sassy yet classy number to really keep your guests entertained from Burlesque, to cabaret to showgirls!
Diversify Dance has offered tailer-made 3D mapping performances with their world champion break dancers for companies such as the Cape Town Argus and the Nissan Launch.
Whether its dancers dressed up in suits or waiters or even as members of the party, its always a a fun and spontaneous surprise to the guests to have a flashmob! Flashmobs can range from 6 dancer to 50 dancers.
Contemporary Pas de deux:
African fusion, contemporary, hip hop or ballet pas de deux suited for your event.
Typical Budget for Diversify Dance is
R2500 - R50000.
Please note this is merely a guide; if you submit a booking enquiry, you will receive an exact quote based on the unique details of your event.
Submit a booking enquiry directly with Diversify Dance, and the Artist or their manager / representative will be in touch with you soon!
Should you be unsure about which acts to enquire with, you can choose to SEND GIGSTER YOUR EVENT DETAILS and we will forward your enquiry to up to 5 suitable acts.
You May Also Like...
Live Classical crossover and light instrumental fusion concept...Read More
Roaming Champagne dress girls to dazzle guests with welcome drinks...Read More