- POPULAR MUSIC
- CLASSICAL MUSIC
- WORLD MUSIC
- AFRICAN ACTS
- THEMED ENTERTAINMENT
- NOVELTY ACTS
- DANCE ACTS
- KIDS ENTERTAINMENT
- BUDGET ENTERTAINMENT
International pop singer Lisa Goldin is renowned for her astounding vocal ability and mesmerizing stage presence. With her top-notch band, Goldin & The Guys, and her live act, GoldinDivas, Goldin’s infectious energy draws the audience in and often has them singing and dancing along. She can also offers a solo option for more intimate events; in fact Lisa has a performance option for just about any kind of event.
Signed to David Gresham Records in South Africa, Lisa has toured over 9 countries for theatre, TV, festivals and major concerts, performing her own material as well as covers. This versatile singer-songwriter also covers Liza Minnelli, Barbra Streisand, Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Bassey, Christina Aguilera, Gloria Gaynor, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Janis Joplin (The Rose), Queen, Flashdance, Dolly Parton (Working 9-5), Fame, Rock Of Ages, Adele, Shania Twain, Miley Cyrus, Tina Turner, P!nk, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Carly-Rae Jepsen, Rihanna, JLO, Jessie J, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Guns & Roses, Journey, U2, Sia and Shakira.
In search of fame & fortune Lisa Goldin relocated to the United Kingdom, with daily writing sessions & non-stop club performances. Goldin started making a name for herself performing alongside the emerging global superstar Ed Sheeran at the 15 Minute Club at St Katherine’s Dock in London. Goldin spent 6 months in the dance capital of the world Ibiza, where she had a residency at Teatro Pereyra opening for the legendary African American house & soul singer Barbara Tucker. Before the Ibiza season Goldin also performed alongside Jessie J & Scouting for Girls.
“When you work with the greats, it teaches you how much discipline you need to have to be on the same level. It’s all about the focus, the sweat and the delivery!” says Goldin.
2014 was the year that Lisa Goldin caught the ear of South Africa’s top independent record company David Gresham Records, signing Lisa to a worldwide record and publishing deal. In 2015 Goldin released her debut single “Really Doesn’t Matter” which would go on to be voted as one of the most exciting emerging acts of the year according to popular South African website “www.MusicZa.co.za” & went on to receive radio airplay nationwide.
Lisa teamed up with British hit songwriter Sarah deCourcy, best known for her work with Armin Van Buuren to co-produce her latest single “My Fire”. Released on 19 February 2016 globally via David Gresham Records, Goldin is receiving national airplay, performed on various TV shows and featured in all major press.
“My Fire is a song that came to me when I needed it most. It empowered me to stand tall and say YES, I can do this! Let’s light up the world with positive energy, we sure do need it” Says Goldin on the release of her new single.
Awards & Distinctions
- Listed on the SA Charts as No2 Emerging Artist in South Africa for 2015.
- Charted on the SA Charts as No1 Emerging Artist in South Africa on Saturday 6th June for two consecutive weeks.
- ‘Best Theatrical Performance’ by Time Out Dubai Nightlife Awards 2013 for The Fridge's stage show "Kalubela”
- Winner of ‘Best House Band’ in Beijing for 2011 by The Reader Bar and Club Awards, The Beijinger Magazine performing at Xiu Bar.
- Featured on Amazon UK in June as 'New and Emerging Artists for 2008'.
- Nominated 'Best Pop Rock Act' in the Exposure Music Awards 2008 (sponsored by TourDates.co.uk)
- Received nomination as ‘Best Female Solo Act’ for the Guildford Brits Awards 2008.
Performances include Madinat Jumeirah, Hyatt Hotels in EMEA, Lenovo, Taste of Dubai, Barnyard Theatres, Katzy’s Live Johannesburg, Diane von Furstenberg, Tsogo Sun, Sun International, Meydan Polo World Cup, Julius Baer Beach Polo World Cup, BlackBerry, Wesbank, Canon, Harvey Nicols, Harbour & Jones, Unilever, The Bedford London, GuilFest UK, Aylesbury Festival UK, Regal Rooms London, The Pigalle Club on same bill as Jessie J; The Kashmir Klub; The 606 Club, Halfmoon Putney, The Grand White Dinner National Tour in South Africa, Plush, Experian, Emerald Casino & Resorts, Carousel Sun International, amongst many others.
- Worldwide Media Exposure include
- 2016 “My Fire” Single Release Press Features: Grazia SA, BSharp Entertainment, Media24, Dirty Pink City, Infinity, Joburg.co.za, LoveMusicSA, Mixed Apples, Musical Mover, Our Friends, Perdeby, Texx & The City, The Mercury Newspaper.
- Further 2016 interviews and/or performances include IFM Radio, Megazone Hit Radio, East Coast Radio, Helderberg Radio, Smile Radio, Expresso Show (SABC3), News24Live, 2OceansVibe Radio, etv Sunrise Show
- Press Features for “Who Are You, Again?”: Sandton Chronicle, Fourways Review, Midrand Reporter and Joburg.co.za.
- 2015 interviews: SAFM Radio #LiteratureShow, SAFM Radio Afternoon Talk #InTheSpotlight, Radio 2000 Performing Artist for Mandela Day at #Radio2000BlanketDrive 2015, Radio 2000 Best of Both Worlds Show, Hot 91.9FM, Cliff Central, East Coast Radio,
- Press Features for “Really Doesn’t Matter”: Grazia SA.
- Dubai Eye 103.8
- Radio Jackie, GU2 Radio 1350AM, Delta Radio 102 FM, Mix96, Aylesbury Radio Station, Eagle 96.4 FM, Surrey Radio Station
- UK Press Features for “HerStory”: Guardian Putney, Surrey Advertiser, Surrey Herald, Welcome Stranger, SA Promo Magazine, Woking Informer, Seatwave, Live Music SA, Richmond Informer, four four magazine for British Academy of Composers and Songwriters.
- February 2016, South Africa: My Fire (David Gresham Records Release, worldwide digital)
- November 2015, South Africa: Who Are You, Again? Book & Album as Lisa Theunissen (Independent Release through Amazon, Kindle, CDBaby, iTunes, Skoobs Theatre of Books and various outlets)
- January 2015, South Africa: Really Doesn’t Matter (David Gresham Records Release, worldwide digital)
- May 2008, UK: HerStory as Lisa Theunissen (Independent Album Release through CDBaby on iTunes, Amazon and various outlets)
- Live Brass Band, Fully Choreographed Show with Aerial Acts
- Celebrity Performances, Guest & MC
- A combination of group & solo performances (live band, singing & dancing)
- Vocalist & MC
- Soloist: Vocalist & Keys
- Band (Vocalist, Sax, Trumpet, Oboe, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Backing Vocals)
- Dancers (Dancers, Lyra and Silk Aerialist, Pole Extravaganza)
- Motivational Speaker Masterclasses – What It Takes Making It In The Music Industry
© All Biographies, images, sound and video files are copyright protected
Typical Budget for Lisa Goldin is
R12000 - R50000.
Please note this is merely a guide; if you submit a booking enquiry, you will receive an exact quote based on the unique details of your event.
Submit a booking enquiry directly with Lisa Goldin, and the Artist or their manager / representative will be in touch with you soon!
Should you be unsure about which acts to enquire with, you can choose to SEND GIGSTER YOUR EVENT DETAILS and we will forward your enquiry to up to 5 suitable acts.
You May Also Like...
Soulful singer-songwriter who rose to fame during "The Voice" 2016...Read More
World Class performer offering MC, Motivation, inspiration and Magic of the Mind...Read More