- POPULAR MUSIC
- CLASSICAL MUSIC
- WORLD MUSIC
- AFRICAN ACTS
- THEMED ENTERTAINMENT
- NOVELTY ACTS
- DANCE ACTS
- KIDS ENTERTAINMENT
- BUDGET ENTERTAINMENT
Tracy ToddLocation: Based in Mbombela
Tracy Todd lives life - paralysed from the neck down - out loud. Although she makes use of a wheelchair to get around, it is certainly not what defines her as a woman, wife, mother, author, speaker, disability rights activist and social media and animal lover.
Tracy loved sport sport and outdoor activities until her life changed irrevocably when a tragic accident left her a quadriplegic. As inspirational speaker, her courageous spirit shines through as she bares her soul, sharing her life story openly and honestly, touching the heart of every person in the audience, enabling them to look at life with renewed appreciation.
She shares her story and experiences and takes her audience through a range of emotions from tears to wonder to laughter, leaving you feeling changed and inspired. She shares many coping skills and life lessons from triumph over adversity, adapting to change, coping with loss and trauma, picking up the pieces of a broken body and life and rebuilding it brick by brick to become a successful author and sought after inspirational speaker. Her direct and humerous presentation style, offering simple thought-provoking principles and real-life examples, keeps the audience on the edge of their seats.
Tracy's presentation is tailored for each audience, whether it be professionals or children. Her short audiovisual will ensure that the message stays with you forever. In Tracy's words - "If I can, you can". Her motto is: "Why walk when you can soar"?
- “Tracy’s speech really made an impact – she is such a remarkable woman and a dynamic motivational speaker” - Marietjie Oosthuizen, SABC Mpumalanga
- “Tracy’s presentation is not only motivational but inspirational – it is life changing. No one can afford to miss out on this message.” - Janessa Leita, Director, Siyanqoba Seminars
- “Last Wednesday evening, before getting into bed, I thanked God for my blessings and for the privilege of listening to you.” - Dale Kelly, Editor: Modern Quarrying, Crown Publications
- “Thank you for a life -changing, dynamic speech. God has chosen you to change the world dear sister, use it with pride and wisdom. You make us believe in miracles and angels. You are simply one of a kind. I am speechless!!” It is indeed true that: "Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds." (Franklin D.Roosevelt.) - Khomotšo Mashalane, Manager: Public Relations, Resolution Health
- “What we have learnt from you, is that life is precious.” - Nico Pienaar, Director, ASPASA and SARMA
- ”I don’t think there was any person present whose heart you didn’t touch. The manner in which you presented your life story truly brought the message home as to how vulnerable we all are but at the same time made us realise how fortunate we are." - Alan de Kock, President, Rotary Club of Kempton Park
- “Tracy’s presentation kept us in awe for a full hour….her professional address made us all realize what a special person she is. We will never forget her encouragement, her wonderful zest for life and her beautiful smile.” - Ms Shirley Downie, Rotary International
© All Biographies, images, sound and video files are copyright protected
Typical Budget for Tracy Todd is
R10000 - R15000.
Please note this is merely a guide; if you submit a booking enquiry, you will receive an exact quote based on the unique details of your event.
Submit a booking enquiry directly with Tracy Todd, and the Artist or their manager / representative will be in touch with you soon!
Should you be unsure about which acts to enquire with, you can choose to SEND GIGSTER YOUR EVENT DETAILS and we will forward your enquiry to up to 5 suitable acts.
You May Also Like...
Riveting speaker whose themes cover goals, courage, leadership, teamwork and purpose...Read More
One of South Africa's most recognisable radio and television personalities...Read More